My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

I am at 14 cents on paidverts already! This is great. I have been paid by paidverts once before and it genuinely is a paying site. I wish I stuck with it for a long time and kept clicking on it instead of letting my old BAP there get wasted by going to other sites.

There was a survey offered today but it was only for mobile devices. It's too bad because it would have given me 60 points and I only need 200 or so points to get a cashout.

I am really trying to think of new industries to join to make money but right now, I have zero ideas. I don't really know. It seems all the methods to make money online are mostly paid to click and surveys. I am trying to get into making money via traffic exchange but all those sites pay via bitcoin basically instead of paypal. But I guess that over time, I will have to get used to receiving only bitcoin as currency if I want to keep making money online. That's just where pretty much everything about making money online is headed. The sites are giving up their Paypal accounts or losing them and giving bitcoin as an option instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment