My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

 I now have 7.14 dollars on ysense. This is because a survey paid me 81 cents. I might get to cashout there by this month since I earn an average of 6 dollars a month there.

I now have 4.09 dollars on timebucks. A paid to click ad paid me 5 cents there so that was why I was able to get to 4.09 cents from 4.01 cents apart from the daily poll, other ads, and other tasks.

I'm waiting for a deposit I made on a new investment I want to try. I think the money will arrive in my account after a week. It might increase my monthly earnings significantly.

I can earn another 18 coins on cointiply after seven or so hours.

I have 230 points on lifepoints right now since a survey disqualified me and paid me 2 disqualification points.

I have 5 cents on paidverts right now. After I pay for advertising I think I get a week without paying any BAP tax, so I'm trying to collect as much BAP as I can. I have 69000+ BAP there now since I received a 2400 BAP bonus, so I need 31000 more BAP to get to the next BAP level. The site I advertise there almost has 1000 views now.

I still have 13 pesos on mobrog after my recent cashout there.

I am going to upload to my youtube channel after a week. As I said before I plan to upload there weekly since I seem to be able to make around 50 videos a year.


No comments:

Post a Comment