My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 2, 2021

 I now have 8.95 dollars on ysense. This is because 2 surveys paid me around 1.80 dollars total recently.

I now have 12,225 points on toluna since a recent poll paid me 15 points.

I now have 4.11 or so dollars on timebucks from clicking on paid to click ads, clicking the daily poll, and doing other tasks that pay 0.001 dollars each.

I still have 17,000+ coins on cointiply. Ideally I can get myself to be more active on their ptc section so I can earn more.

I made a new investment. I am wishing that it will grow also exponentially like a previous investment I made, which I wish I invested more money into.

I have 8 cents on paidverts right now. I think they removed the benefit of not having any BAP tax for around a week when you buy advertising, so I am still having my BAP taxed I think. Ideally I can reach one dollar there again soon so I can advertise there again.

I have 270 points on lifepoints right now since a recent survey paid me 40 points. I only need 15 more points to cashout another 250 pesos there.

There was a recent Mobrog survey offered which said that the survey was already closed as soon as I clicked on it, even though the link was sent only 5 minutes ago or so.


No comments:

Post a Comment