My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

 I now have 9.92 dollars on ysense. This is because a survey paid me 50 or so cents a few hours ago. Ideally I get paid by another survey so I can cashout and receive the money.

I now have 4.23 dollars on ysense. This is because of the poll and the ad clicks among other tasks that also pay 0.001 dollars. There haven't been any paying surveys there lately.

I still have 12,270 points on toluna. One survey offered to me there disqualified me after around three questions.

I have 17,400+ coins on cointiply right now. I might reach 17,500+ coins there soon.

On paidverts I have 21 cents right now. I still did not pay any BAP tax earlier. I might start paying BAP tax by tomorrow since I think it's been a week since I bought advertising there.

I have 91 points on lifepoints right now since 2 recent polls paid me 2 points total.

There haven't been any mobrog survey invites recently/

I have 4 cents on 2captcha.com right now. Ideally I can get myself to be more active there.

No comments:

Post a Comment