My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, September 6, 2021

 I still have 9.34 dollars on ysense. There have been no surveys offered there recently.

Toluna keeps offering a 3000 points survey that disqualifies as soon as you click it. I still have 12270 points there.

I now have 3 cents on 2captcha.com. This is because I worked for an hour and earned 2 more cents there. As I said in the past, the earnings there are 1 cent per hour and 2 cents per hour if there are a lot of captchas available which is unlikely.

I still have 89 points on lifepoints right now. There have been no surveys offered there recently.

I now have 19 cents on paidverts. I have around 70,200 BAP there right now. Apparently I actually don't have to pay BAP tax for a week though I thought I was paying BAP tax.

I have around 16 cents on wherethemoneygrows.info and 60 cents on comical-clicks.com.

I have around 17,300+ coins on cointiply. I can earn another 18 coins there after five hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment