My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, September 13, 2021

 I was able to cashout on ysense recently. This is because a survey paid me 80 or so cents. After my cashout, another survey paid me 70 or so cents. so I have 1.55 dollars there right now. I am still waiting to receive the money from my cashout.

I still have 17,900 points on toluna. There were 2 recent surveys offered there that disqualified me as soon as I clicked on them.

I was paid 20 or so pesos by a recent mobrog survey. I think I have 34 or so pesos in my account there afterwards.

I now have 94 points on lifepoints since a recent poll paid me 1 point.

 I have 4.96 dollars on timebucks right now. I think they disabled another way to make money. They seem to be wanting people to focus on one offer they have.

I now have 36 cents on paidverts. I guess I will be paid 2.3 cents every 24 hours there now on average. I will probably have 44 cents there by the end of the week.

I might hit 17,800+ coins on cointiply soon. I now have 17,650+ coins there. I can earn another 18 coins after 11 hours.

I will check my coin-farm.net account tomorrow. I think I can buy another blue bird there by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment