My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

 I was able to request a cashout on toluna since a recent survey paid me 3000 points. After that cashout request, I had 500 points left in my account. Afterwards a survey then paid me 3000 points so I will have 3500 points left afterwards. I will receive the money after a month or so, which is 250 pesos.

I now have 193 points on lifepoints since a survey paid me 100 points. I need 92 more points to have 285 points and get to cashout 250 pesos.

I now have 5.02 dollars from timebucks because of clicking polls and the paid to click ads and the search bar. I haven't been paid by any surveys there lately.

I will upload videos to youtube by next week.

I now have 40 cents on paidverts since there were 36 ads offered to me which paid around 4 cents total. I might have 46 cents there by the end of the week.

I currently have 36 pesos on mobrog. I was offered recent surveys that said that they were closed as soon as I clicked on them.

I was able to buy another blue bird on coin-farm.net. I now have 15 blue birds there. I want to buy more of the silver birds, which are 750,000 coins each.

No comments:

Post a Comment