My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, September 27, 2021

 I still have 7.79 dollars on ysense. There were 2 recent surveys offered to me that disqualified me. I probably have to wait for next month to be paid there again.

I still have 12,530 points on toluna. I checked and there are no surveys and polls available right now.

I still have 37 points on lifepoints. I need 285 points there to cashout.

I now have 6.12 dollars on timebucks from paid to click ads, the poll, and disqualification points. As I said I am going to advertise there once I reach 10 dollars.

I am going to try to keep up a schedule of two videos a week on my main youtube channel. I am just going to try to think of video ideas more often. For my second channel, I will probably upload once every three months or two months.

I now have 64 cents on paidverts. I will probably have 72 cents there by the end of the week.

It's going to be september 30 soon so I will need to login to all my online accounts so they don't get closed due to inactivity.

A recent mobrog survey paid me 30 pesos so I probably have 90 or so pesos in my account there now.

No comments:

Post a Comment