My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, September 19, 2021

 I still have 3.70 dollars on ysense. There were around 5 recent surveys that disqualified me as soon as I clicked on them. I earned around 7.30 dollars total there this month. Maybe I need to wait for next month before I can earn there again. Last month I earned 13 dollars there total.

I have 49 cents on paidverts right now. An ad paid me 1 cent on the weekend, so I earned that much so far. I am going to continue to advertise there at least until I reach the next BAP group.

I now have 8,515 points on toluna since a recent poll paid me 15 points.

I have 195 points on lifepoints right now. A recent survey disqualified me there and said that the quota was full and didn't pay any disqualification points.

I now have 17,900+ coins on cointiply. I can get another 18 coins after nine hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment