My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, September 24, 2021

 I now have 7.60 dollars on ysense. This is because 2 surveys paid me. My total earnings there for this month is now 11 dollars, which is almost double what I used to earn there, which was 6 dollars a month.

I still have 12,530 points on toluna.

I now have 5.81 dollars on timebucks because of paid to click ads and a pollfish survey paid me 20 cents. That is more than halfway to a cashout.

I now have 18,400+ coins on cointiply. Ideally I reach 30,000 coins there soon so I can cashout my money there.

I now have 54 cents on paidverts. According to them there will be a lot of high-paying ads later so I might end up with 58 cents there total by the end of the week. Ideally I reach 1 dollar there again so I can advertise again. So far I have spent 8 dollars on advertising there and haven't gotten any active referrals.

There was a recent Mobrog survey offered but it said the survey was already closed when I clicked it. I still have 60 pesos there.

I now have 35 points on lifepoints because a recent survey there paid me disqualification points.

I keep getting messages from an app on my cellphone telling me to refer people. I just delete the messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment