My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, September 20, 2021

 I now have 5.23 dollars on ysense. This is because around three surveys paid me. I am also about to receive a checklist bonus of 11 cents because two surveys paid me within 24 hours.

I still have 8,515 points on toluna.

I now have 5.32 dollars on timebucks since there were many paid to click ads and disqualification points that paid me.

I was offered a survey on lifepoints but I wasn't able to get to it on time so I didn't get paid anything. I still have 196 points there.

Paidverts is offline right now. I guess they have a glitch on their website. I will probably get to click my BAP ads there after a few hours.

I now have 18,000+ coins on cointiply. Ideally I reach 30,000 coins there soon so I can withdraw 3 dollars.

I was offered one survey on mobrog but it disqualified me after three questions. I didn't receive any disqualification points for that.

I will check my coin-farm.net account again after a week. I might be able to buy another silver bird there by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment