My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 23, 2021

 I now have 5.56 dollars on timebucks because of paid to click ads, polls, and disqualification points. There are more paid to click ads to click now, but they take longer to pay, around 2 minutes each for some of them, so I just usually don't click the 2 minute ads anymore and just click the shorter ads and I still make decent money anyway.

I still have 6.04 dollars on ysense. There were around four surveys recently offered that disqualified me after four or so questions.

I now have 12,530 points on toluna because a recent survey paid me 4000 points. I already received my last cashout from them so 250 pesos was put into my account.

I now have 33 points on lifepoints. I was able to request a cashout recently and I will receive the money after around a week.

I have 9 cents on 2captcha.com right now. I will get to cashout once I have 25 cents there.

I have 18,300+ coins on cointiply right now. I can get another 18 coins after ten hours.

I have 60 pesos on mobrog right now. I can cashout once I have 250 pesos there. I was offered a survey there recently but it said that it was closed after I clicked on it.

It looks like paidverts is back online. I lost 300 BAP while the site was offline but I think the staff is going to fix that and restore my BAP back.

No comments:

Post a Comment