My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

 I now have around 3.24 dollars on ysense after a few surveys paid me and paid me bonus points for completing 2 surveys or more within 24 hours. There was 1 survey offered just now that disqualified me after around 6 questions.

I looked at my toluna account and there are no surveys available right now. I think I already discussed this but I reached 20,900 points there recently and I cashed out and I am waiting for the money. After my recent cashout around two surveys paid me so I have 8,500 points there right now.

I have 5.12 dollars on timebucks right now since there have been a lot of recent paid to click ads. There was one survey offered that wouldn't load, then when I reloaded the page it disqualified me and didn't pay any disqualification points.

I still have 195 points on lifepoints. I need 90 more points there to cashout.

I have around 5 cents on 2captcha.com right now since I have been a bit active there. I need to have 20 more cents to cashout there.

I am going to reach 17,800+ coins on cointiply soon. I can get another 18 coins there after ten more hours.

I have around 42 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 46 cents there by the end of the week since I earn 2.3 cents there every 24 hours.

I clicked a few ads on wherethemoneygrows.info and comical-clicks.com. I have 12 cents and 61 cents there respectively.


No comments:

Post a Comment