My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

 I now have 8.60 dollars on ysense. This is because a survey paid me around 80 cents. My total earnings there for this month so far is around 12 dollars. After that around five surveys were offered that all disqualified me.

I received an email from toluna that a survey was available, but when I clicked it, there were no surveys available. I still have 12,530 points there. There are also no new polls available.

I was paid 1 point by a recent poll on lifepoints. Because of that I have 38 points there now.

I have 67 cents on paidverts right now since I was paid 2.6 cents in ads last night. I will probably have 73 cents total there by the end of the week.

I have around 6.18 dollars on timebucks right now from paid to click ads, the poll, and disqualification points. There were no recent paying surveys there, but the surveys I clicked paid disqualification points instead.

I will probably get to buy another silver bird on coin-farm.net by next month. I think I am going to cashout the 4 dollars I can cashout there for now.

I joined a website called honeygain. I earn around 1 dollar a month there. I will probably get to cashout there after a year since I need to earn 20 dollars before I can cashout. I currently have 7+ dollars there. I can earn more if I connect more devices to the app.

No comments:

Post a Comment