My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

 
I now have 5.43 dollars on ysense. This is because a few surveys paid me. My total earned there for this month is 9+ dollars. I used to earn 6 dollars a month there but I earn more there now.

I still have 8,515 points on toluna. There was one survey available for 2500 points but when I clicked it it had an error and didn't pay anything.

I have 265 points on lifepoints right now because a recent survey paid me 60 points. I only need 20 more points to cashout 250 pesos there.

I have 5.48 dollars on timebucks right now because a lot of paid to click ads paid me. I also got paid with some disqualification points. They don't have paid to click videos there anymore. They used to have 1 cent worth every 24 hours, then they reduced it to where there was only 1/3 of a cent every 24 hours to earn, until now where they removed the offer entirely.

I have 18,070+ coins on cointiply right now. I will reach 18,100+ coins there soon. I can get another 18 coins after six or so hours.

Paidverts is still not loading properly. According to them they will just pay double once the site is fixed, so there is no problem. At first I thought that website was closed already.


No comments:

Post a Comment