My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, September 12, 2021

I now have 17,900 points on Toluna because two surveys paid me. I need around 4000 more points to cashout.

I still have 93 points on lifepoints.

I now have 4.89 dollars on timebucks from clicking the poll, clicking paid to click ads, using the search bar, disqualification points, and other stuff that pays 0.001 dollars each. That is almost halfway to a cashout.

I was able to upload another video to youtube. I will upload again next week.

I now have 17,700 coins I think on cointiply. I can earn another 18 coins after eight hours.

I have 34 cents on paidverts right now. They stopped paying an extra 1 cent every 24 hours now since I guess it's been a week since I advertised, so I will probably have 44 cents total by the end of the week.

There were three recent mobrog surveys offered to me that disqualified me as soon as I clicked them.

No comments:

Post a Comment