My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 9, 2021

 I still have 9.92 dollars on ysense. Whenever I check there there are no surveys so far.

I now have 12,300 points on toluna since two polls paid me 30 points total.

I now have 4.52 dollars on timebucks from disqualification points, answering the poll, and clicking the paid to click ads, which are a lot recently.

I now have 30 cents on paidverts since I was paid four cents total over the past few hours. I might have 32 cents there by the end of the week.

I now have 17,600+ coins on cointiply. I might reach 18,000 coins there soon. I can get another 18 coins there after four more hours.

I was able to buy another blue bird on coin-farm.net. I now have I think 14 blue birds total there. I'm still unable to withdraw anything bigger than four dollars there since I don't have any paying referrals yet.

There have been no mobrog survey invites recently. There might be some by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment