My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 16, 2021

 I now have 3.70 dollars on ysense after a few surveys paid me and also paid me checklist points. Recently around four surveys were offered to me which disqualified me as soon as I clicked them.

I still have 8500 points on toluna.

I now have 5.17 dollars on timebucks because of paid to click ads, the poll, and disqualification points from surveys. I haven't qualified for any surveys there recently.

I now have 6 cents on 2captcha.com. I need to earn 19 more cents there to cashout.

I will upload a video to youtube soon. It's been half a week since I uploaded there.

I have around 45 cents on paidverts right now since I was paid 3 cents total earlier. I will probably have 47 cents there total by the end of the week.

I might be able to buy another silver bird on coin-farm.net after around a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment