My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, September 26, 2021

 I now have 7.79 dollars on ysense. This is because a survey paid me 12 cents on the weekend. I need to earn 10 dollars there to cashout. I've earned over 11 dollars there for this month. So far for the rest of this month the surveys there have been disqualifying me, so I probably need to wait for the next month to earn there again.

I just sold all my current eggs on coin-farm.net. I ended up with 700,000 gold coins afterwards. With that I can buy 2 blue birds. But ideally I want to buy another silver bird again, which is worth 750,000 gold coins.

Toluna had an error on the weekend in which the surveys and some of the layout wouldn't load. I think it's fixed now. There are no surveys there right now when I checked. A survey there said that it would send me a product to review, but the product didn't arrive and I didn't receive any texts or calls even though I gave my phone number.

I have 6 dollars on timebucks right now from clicking the polls, paid to click ads, and getting some disqualification points. I set my withdrawal there to be sent to my advertising balance. I am going to try to advertise there to gain more referrals. Ideally I get many active referrals by doing this.

I have 62 cents on paidverts right now. At the end of the week last week an ad paid me 5 cents there so I was able to reach that amount. I am going to advertise there again once I reach 1 dollar there. As I said, I lost 300 BAP there while the website had a glitch. I don't think the staff is going to restore my BAP anymore unless I send a support ticket, and I guess that's fine, I don't feel like bothering to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment