My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

 I now have 9.93 dollars on ysense. This is because 2 surveys paid me within 24 hours so I received around a dollar from the 2 surveys and I also received a checklist bonus. I only need 7 more cents there to cashout.

I now have 6.82 dollars on timebucks from the paid to click ads, polls, and disqualification points. One survey also paid me 50 cents there recently. One survey router there suddenly banned me even though I didn't do anything. That's one thing about these survey sites, they can ban you for any reason they want at anytime. I might have to think of a new way to earn money if all or most of the survey routers start banning me.

I now have 15,545 points on toluna because one survey paid me 3000 points and a poll paid me 15 points. I need 5000 more points to cashout there, which is probably around two more surveys.

I now have 40 points on lifepoints because a recent poll paid me 1 point there. I received an email telling me there was a survey available but I didn't click it in time so the survey was gone before I could click it.

I am going to upload another youtube video tomorrow. I have decided to upload twice a week on my main youtube channel. For my second channel, I am still going to continue the old schedule of uploading every two months. Ideally I can maintain this schedule.

I have 70 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 76 or so cents there by the end of the week.

I was able to login to all the websites I am a member of so my accounts won't get closed due to inactivity.

I am about to get a bonus on honeygain after a few hours.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment