My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 30, 2021

 I have 30 cents on my ysense account right now. I was able to request a cashout there last night because a survey paid me 30 or so cents recently. I will probably receive the money after a week.

As of right now I have 6.90 dollars on timebucks from clicking paid to click ads, using the search bar, polls, and disqualification points. Once I reach ten dollars there I will try advertising on that site.

I was able to request a cashout from toluna last night. This is because a survey paid me 6000 points recently. I have 1,145 points there right now. I will probably receive the money after three weeks.

Right now I have 11 cents on 2captcha.com. I will try to be more active there. I can cashout there once I have 25 cents.

I have 72 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably reach 74 cents there by the end of the week. I don't really expect to get referrals there anymore. I just buy advertising there to increase my BAP level.

I was able to buy another silver bird on coin-farm.net. I think I have 5 silver birds there now. I will probably be able to afford another silver bird there after a month. I am thinking of cashing out the 4 dollars I can currently cashout there. I still don't have any paying referrals there so 4 dollars is all I can cashout right now.

I have 18,800+ coins on cointiply right now I think. Ideally I can reach 30,000 coins there soon so I can cashout 3 dollars there.

Right now I have 7.43 dollars on honeygain. I will probably get to cashout there after 12 months since I earn around 1+ dollars there per month.


No comments:

Post a Comment