My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, October 3, 2021

 I still have 30 cents on my ysense account. There were no surveys offered recently. I probably have to wait until the middle of the month to get surveys there.

I now have 1,415 points on toluna after my recent cashout. I am about to look at my account there to see if there are surveys available.

I was able to buy a blue bird on coin-farm.net recently. I am planning on cashing out the 4 dollars I can cashout there soon.

I might reach 18,900+ coins on cointiply soon. I can get another 18 coins there after 11 hours.

I will upload another youtube video tomorrow. Ideally I can keep up my schedule of uploading twice a week. I usually find it hard to think of youtube video ideas twice a week so I might run out of videos to upload at some point. I have to constantly make videos so I won't run out.

I have 75 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 86 cents there by the end of the week.

I have 7.31 dollars on timebucks right now after a survey or two paid me there and I clicked on polls and paid to click ads and used the search bar. I will advertise there as soon as I reach 10 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment