My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

 I still have 8.20 dollars on ysense. There was a recent survey offered there tha disqualified me after three questions.

I still have 9,035 points on toluna. There was a recent survey offered there that disqualified me after four questions.

I still have 220 pesos on mobrog. There were three recent surveys offered there that all disqualified me. One of them had a full quota and the others disqualified me as soon as I clicked on them.

I now have 32 cents on paidverts. At this rate I will get to advertise there again after three months.

I have 19,800+ coins on cointiply still. "I will get another 18 coins there after nine or so hours.

I have 10.60 dollars on timebucks since around 2 surveys paid me. There is a 10 percent bonus for advertising credits so I will probably have 11.66 dollars as advertising balance.

I wasn't able to run honeygain recently so I won't get the usual bonus. I have 8.70 dollars there so far.

I checked my happybirthdates account and I still don't have money there. I also don't have referrals there.

No comments:

Post a Comment