My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

 I now have 1.80 dollars on my ysense account. This is because a survey paid me 35 cents last night. As I said, one survey router suddenly banned me for no reason, so I am getting more disqualifications than usual. I will probably earn less this month onwards compared to what I earned last month which was 13+ dollars.

I now have 7.85 dollars on ysense from paid to click ads, polls, using the search bar, disqualification points, and because one survey paid me around 50 cents recently. I will probably reach 10 dollars there soon, after which I will advertise there.

I now have 18,970 coins on cointiply. I will earn another 18 coins there after 10 or so hours.

I keep receiving notifications from a phone app to refer people, so I just deleted the notifications.

I now have 85 cents on paidverts. I will probably reach 1 dollar there and get to advertise after two weeks.

I still have 160+ points on lifepoints. I was offered a survey there recently, but it disqualified me after clicking it and it didn't pay any disqualification points.

I now have 14 cents on 2captcha.com. I will get to cashout there once I reach 25 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment