My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, October 21, 2021

 I now have 8.20+ dollars on ysense. A survey paid me around 30 cents last night. I have actually earned over 400 dollars on ysense total. I am going to try to make a youtube video about it later.

I now have 9.29 dollars on timebucks mainly from clicking paid to click ads. Ideally I reach 10 dollars there soon so I can advertise there.

I have 24 cents on paidverts right now. I might reach 1 dollar there after three more months. After that, I will advertise there again.

I have 19,600+ coins on cointiply right now. I can earn another 18 coins after ten more hours.

I have 220 pesos on mobrog right now. I need to be paid by two or so more surveys to cashout 250 pesos there.

I was able to buy another silver bird on coin-farm.net. I now have 6 silver birds there. Ideally I get some paying referrals there.

I have 1000+ views on wherethemoneygrows.info now from advertising a lot. I might make a video about it later.

I still have 9,035 points on toluna.

I have 8.56 dollars on honeygain right now. I might reach 20 dollars there after a year since I earn 1 dollar per month there. After that, I can cashout there.

No comments:

Post a Comment