My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, October 18, 2021

 I still have 6 or so dollars on ysense. There were 2 recent surveys offered there that disqualified me. One of them disqualified me as soon as I clicked it and the other one disqualified me after two or three questions.

I have 13 cents on paidverts right now. I was paid 2.3 cents there last night. I might get to advertise there again after two months.

I now have 9.04 dollars on timebucks from the polls, clicking paid to click ads, using the search bar, and disqualification points. One survey also paid me 5 cents there recently. I might get to cashout there in two months if there are no surveys available.

I now have 87 points on lifepoints. This is because three surveys paid me - two of them worth 20 points and one of them worth 40 points. I need 285 points to cashout there.

I was able to upload another video to youtube. It's been half a week since my last video, so I uploaded another one. I might reach 6000 views there soon.

I still have 1,305 points on toluna. There were two recent surveys offered to me there worth 6000 points total, but they both disqualified me. I looked at my account recently and there are no surveys or polls available there right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment