My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, October 14, 2021

 I still have 5.96 dollars on ysense. There were a few recent surveys offered there that disqualified me as soon as I click on them. I'm guessing 5.60 dollars is already my final earnings for this month at this rate. Last month I earned 13 dollars there in comparison, but 5 dollars a month from one website without investment is still a lot of money anyway.

I still have 17,600+ points on toluna. I need around one or two more surveys to pay me to cashout 250 pesos there. I checked my account there and there are no surveys or polls available there right now.

I have 8.66 dollars on timebucks now from clicking tons of paid to click ads. I probably earn around 1 dollar a month there from paid to click ads and polls and search bars alone, even without paying surveys and without investing anything. Anyway, I will use the money I will earn there to advertise again.

I now have 3.9 cents on paidverts. I am going to keep advertising there until I rise by one or two more BAP groups. I am considering depositing 10 dollars there to advertise so I can move up the ranks faster. It's just very complicated to transfer money there, or at least I think so anyway.

I have 19,300+ coins on cointiply right now. Ideally I reach 30,000 coins there soon so I can cashout. I can earn another 18 coins there after 11 more hours.

I still have 8 dollars on honeygain. I will probably earn 20 dollars there after 12  months since I earn 1 dollar a month there, which is still good money since I don't do anything to earn that money apart from keeping the honeygain app running on my pc. It doesn't slow my pc down at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment