My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, October 28, 2021

 I have 329 pesos on my mobrog account right now. I keep trying to cashout 250 pesos but the website keeps having an error so I can't do it.

I answered some polls on ysense and got paid by one survey so I have 8.90 dollars there now. Right now the polls there have an error so I can't keep getting paid 2 cents by answering them.

I was able to advertise on timebucks but didn't get any referrals. I made an error when setting up my ad so I only got 120 clicks from 10 dollars instead of getting thousands of views on my website from that 10 dollars. Next time I know what to do so I will set my ad up correctly. Right now I have 16 cents on that site.

Right now I have 37 cents on paidverts. I will probably get to advertise there after three more months.

I have 19,980 coins on cointiply right now. I will have 20,000+ coins soon. I can earn another 18 coins there after ten or so hours.

Right now I have 8.80 or so dollars on honeygain. I will probably reach 9 dollars there soon, which is almost halfway to a cashout.

I checked my happybirthdates account and my account there doesn't have money yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment