My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, October 8, 2021

 I was able to upload another video to youtube. I'm running out of pre-edited videos to upload so I need to edit new ones soon.

I now have 3.61 dollars on ysense. This is because around three surveys paid me. I have earned around 3 dollars total there this month. They also have a new feature where they pay you two cents for answering ten questions. I tried it once and got paid 2 cents.

I still have 9,160 points on toluna. I checked my account there and there are no surveys or polls available right now.

I have 188 points on lifepoints. This is because a poll paid me 1 point and a survey paid me 20 points. I am very near to 285 points after which I can cashout. I probably need to be paid by around 2 or 3 more surveys before I reach 285 points.

I now have 87 cents on paidverts. I will probably have 90 cents there by the end of the week.

I have 19,038 coins on cointiply right now. I can earn another 18 coins there after two hours.

I have 7.95 points on timebucks right now from clicking paid to click ads, polls, using the search bar, and disqualification points. I will advertise there once I reach 10 dollars and I am pretty excited for that.

I checked my happybirthdates account and I haven't earned 100 dollars there yet. I probably need to refer more people to earn 100 dollars there. It's mostly really old people earning 100 dollars there.

I now have 7.81 dollars on my honeygain account. I need 20 dollars to cashout there. I earn around 1 dollar a month there, so I can probably cashout there by next year, unless I refer a lot of people or connect many devices, which might slow my devices down too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment