My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, October 17, 2021

 I have 6+ dollars on ysense right now. From what I remember, one survey paid me on the weekend. My total earnings for this month there is around 6 dollars this month.

I have 1,305 points on toluna right now. This is because a recent poll paid me 15 points.

I have 7 points on lifepoints right now. This is because I was paid by a poll on the weekend with one point.

I have 10 cents on paidverts right now. I am getting paid around 3.4 cents every 24 hours there right now since I bought advertising recently. After a week or so that will return to the default of 2.4 cents every 24 hours once I start getting BAP tax again.

I have around 19,490+ coins on cointiply right now. Ideally I reach 30,000 coins there soon so I can cashout.

I am going to upload to youtube again after 24 hours. I might run out of videos to upload at this rate since I find it hard to record 2 videos a week.

I have 8.94 dollars on timebucks right now. A survey paid me 5 cents on the weekend, and there are a lot of paid to click ads there now, so I might reach 10 dollars there soon, which I will advertise with.

I have around 8.70 dollars on honeygain. I need to earn 20 dollars to cashout there. So far I have no referrals there.

There were 2 Moborg surveys offered to me when I woke up, but they both disqualified me as soon as I clicked on them.

I received a lot of recent ads on my cellphone, which I deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment