My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

 I now have 7.5 dollars or so on ysense. This is because 2 recent surveys paid me. Ideally I reach 10 dollars there soon so I can cashout.

I now have 4,035 points on toluna because a recent survey paid me 3000 points.

I have 89 points on lifepoints right now after a survey wouldn't load and instead paid me 2 disqualification points.

I have 15 cents on paidverts right now. I might get to advertise there again after two months. I am going to receive a bonus if I do since there is a bonus for spending 10 dollars total on advertising.

I have 19,500+ coins on cointiply right now. Ideally I reach 30,000 coins there soon. I can get another 18 coins after 11 hours.

I haven't been active on wherethemoneygrows and comicalclicks lately. Ideally I can keep clicking on those sites so I can earn more money.

I now have 220+ pesos on mobrog because a survey paid me 29 or so pesos. Once I reach 250 pesos I can cashout again there.

No comments:

Post a Comment