My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, October 11, 2021

 I now have 5.37 dollars on ysense. This is because a survey paid me 1.62 dollars last night. I can cashout there once I reach 10 dollars.

I still have 9,610 points on toluna. I looked at my account there and there are no surveys or polls available right now.

I might get to cashout on 2captcha.com by next month. I have 15 cents there so I only need 10 more cents to cashout there.

I was able to buy another blue bird on coin-farm.net after collecting eggs there and selling them. I think I have 19 blue birds there already if I remember correctly. I have around 0.5 crystals left there, which is not enough for any cashout.

I have 8.09 dollars on timebucks right now from paid to click ads, the poll, using the search bar, and disqualification points. I might reach 10 dollars there soon if some surveys pay me.

I have I think 95 cents on paidverts right now. I might get to advertise there by this week at this rate, instead of next week.

I looked at my happybirthdates account but there is still no money in my account there.

I have 8+ dollars on honeygain right now. I will probably get to cashout 20 dollars there after a year since I earn 1 dollar per month there.


No comments:

Post a Comment