My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

 I now have 5.96 dollars on ysense. This is because around two recent surveys paid me. Ideally I can cashout there soon.

I was paid over 5 cents last night on paidverts. Because of that, I reached 1 dollar there and I was able to advertise. However, I didn't get any referrals this time either. I might try advertising on other sites which might be more effective.

I now have around 8.55 dollars on timebucks. This is because two recent surveys paid me. I am going to try advertising there too in combination with the advertising I am paying for on paidverts.

I was able to buy another blue bird on coin-farm.net recently I think I have around 16 blue birds there now. I still don't have any paying referrals there.

I now have 17000+ points on toluna because a few surveys paid me around 8000 points total. Ideally I can reach 21000 points there soon so I can cashout.

I have 3 points on lifepoints right now. They now require you to enter a captcha when you login. I guess this is because many bots are visiting their website. I wish they just saved logins like Ysense does instead of having to login there all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment