My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 27, 2021

 I now have 8.30 dollars on ysense. This is because a recent survey paid me 6 cents. The survey took only one minute to complete. My total earnings there for this month is exactly eight dollars. Last month I earned 13+ dollars there.

I was able to upload another video to youtube. Apparently it got one view. I might reach 6000 views on my main channel soon.

I now have 11.23 dollars on timebucks. Apparently when you are about to cashout timebucks gives you a 50 cents bonus. I also earned a lot from 2 or so paying surveys and clicking the paid to click ads. Ideally I end up with active referrals from advertising...

I now have 14,320 points on toluna. This is because a recent survey paid me 5000 points. I need 21000 points to cashout there.

I have 35 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 40 cents there by the end of the week.

I have 250+ pesos on mobrog right now, so I should be able to cashout. But I can't cashout since the website is having errors.

I have 159 points on lifepoints right now. I received a few poll points and disqualification points there recently. I need 285 points to cashout there.

No comments:

Post a Comment