My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, October 4, 2021

 
I now have 99 cents on my ysense account. This is because a recent survey paid me around 60 cents. Apart from that there were 2 or 3 recent surveys that disqualified me as soon as I clicked them.

I now have 1,160 points on toluna. This is because a recent poll paid me 15 points. I need 21,000 points to cashout there.

I now have 7.35 dollars on timebucks from clicking paid to click ads, using the search bar, clicking the poll, and disqualification points. There were a few recent surveys there that disqualified me and didn't give disqualification points, though they usually do so.

I was able to upload another video to youtube. I need to edit more youtube videos since I'm running out of pre-edited videos to upload to the site.

I now have 18,900+ coins on toluna. I might have 19,000 coins there pretty soon.

I now have 80 cents on paidverts since ads paid me 5 cents total last night. That is around double what I usually earn there since I usually earn around 2.3 cents every 24 hours in my BAP group there.

I have around 164 points on lifepoints from a recent survey that paid me 60 points and some disqualification points. I need 285 points to cashout 250 pesos there.

I now have 199 pesos on mobrog since a few surveys paid me. At the same time, some surveys there disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

 I have around 7.6 dollars on honeygain right now. I need 20 dollars to cashout there. I seem to earn 4 cents there every 24 hours, so that's around 1 dollar a month without doing anything. The app doesn't slow my device that much, only by a very little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment