My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 12, 2021

 I now have 5.75 dollars on ysense. This is because a recent survey paid me 30 or so cents. My earnings there so far this month is around 5 dollars. Last month it was 13 or so dollars by the end of the month. I will probably get paid less from now on since a router banned me for no reason.

I still have 9,160 points on toluna. There was one recent survey offered that I completed, but it disqualified me at the end anyway so it was basically a scam survey.

A recent lifepoints survey paid me 100 points, so I was able to reach 288 points and requested a cashout. I will probably receive the money after two weeks.

I have 95 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably get to advertise there again by the end of this week instead of next week.

I currently have 8.14 dollars on timebucks from paid to click ads, using the search bar, and the polls. I will probably reach 10 dollars there soon.

I still have 206 pesos on mobrog. There was one recent survey offered that disqualified me after around four questions. It didn't give any disqualification points.

I will probably reach 19,300+ points on cointiply soon. I will probably reach 30,000 points there again soon and cashout.

I checked my happybirthdates account and I didn't get money there yet. I also don't have any referrals there.


No comments:

Post a Comment