My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, October 11, 2021

 I now have 93 cents on paidverts. I will probably get to advertise there again by next week.

I earned only 14 cents on ysense on the weekend. As I said a survey router banned me for no reason recently, so I guess I am receiving fewer surveys from now on.

I still have 188 points on lifepoints. A survey keeps getting offered to me there which is 100 points but keeps disqualifying me as soon as I click it.

I still have 9,160 points on toluna. I checked my account there recently and there are no surveys or polls right now.

I now have 15 cents on 2captcha.com. I need 25 cents to cashout there.

I now have 19,500 or so coins on cointiply. I will probably have 20,000 coins there soon. I can cashout once I reach 30,000 coins there, which is worth 3 dollars.

I have 8.06 dollars on timebucks right now. I haven't been paid by surveys there recently or on the weekend, apart from disqualification points. Once I reach 10 dollars there I will advertise there.

Right now I have 206 or so pesos on mobrog. I need to be paid by 2 or 3 more surveys to cashout there.

I will be checking my coin-farm.net account by next week. I might get to buy another blue bird there. I was able to cashout 3.20 dollars there. That's apparently the maximum I can cashout there for now since I have only 4 crystals there due to having no paying referrals.

No comments:

Post a Comment