My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

 I now have 1.45 dollars on my ysense account. This is because a survey paid me 60 cents. I have earned around 1.15 dollars so far this month. Last month I earned 13+ dollars total there. My current earnings on ysense for this year is around 65+ dollars.

I now have 82 cents on paidverts. I earned 2.3 cents there last night. I will probably have 90 cents there by the end of the week, so I will probably get to advertise there again next week.

I have 18,918 coins on cointiply right now. I can earn another 18 coins there after six hours.

I still have 1,160 points on toluna. I checked my account there and there are no surveys there right now.

I have 165 or so points on lifepoints right now. There are no surveys there right now after I checked a few minutes ago.

I have 7.44+ dollars on timebucks right now from paid to click ads, the polls, disqualification points, and from searching on the search bar. I will advertise there once I reach 10 dollars.

I think I have 120+ pesos on mobrog right now since a recent survey there paid me 30 or so pesos when I woke up.

I will upload a video on youtube again after half a week.


No comments:

Post a Comment