My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

 I now have 7.90 dollars on ysense. This is because 2 or so surveys paid me around 1.5 dollars. Ideally I reach 10 dollars there soon so I can cashout.

I now have 9.20+ dollars on timebucks mainly from clicking the paid to click ads. The search tab there seems to have an error right now so I can't search. Once I reach 10 dollars there, I will advertise my website there.

I have 9,035 points on toluna right now. I think a survey paid me 2000 points last night. I need to earn 21000 points there to cashout.

I still have 89 points on lifepoints.

I have 19,600+ coins on cointiply right now. Once I reach 30,000 coins, I will cashout there.

I still have 226.00 or so pesos on mobrog.

I might be able to buy another silver bird the next time I login to coin-farm.net. Right now I still have no paying referrals there.

I have 20 or so cents on paidverts right now. I am still receiving 1 cent ads there since I advertised there recently, so I am earning 3.4 cents there every 24 hours for now. My normal earnings for my BAP group is around 2.3 cents every 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment