My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, September 8, 2021

 I still have 9.92 dollars on ysense. Two recent surveys were offered to me there. One disqualified me as soon as I clicked it and the other one disqualified me after around three questions.

I now have 93 points on lifepoints since two polls paid me 2 points. I need 285 points to cashout 250 pesos there.

I have 26 cents on paidverts right now. I'm pretty sure this is the last time I won't pay BAP tax after my ads purchase. By tomorrow I will be paying BAP tax again I think. I will probably have 30 cents total by the end of the week there.

I will upload to youtube again after around half a week.

I now have 17,500+ coins on cointiply. I might reach 18,000 coins there soon, especially if I click the paid to click ads regularly.

I now have 4.42 dollars on timebucks. A recent survey paid me 12 cents there and there were many paid to click ads a while ago that paid me 4 cents total. 4.42 dollars is almost halfway to a cashout.


No comments:

Post a Comment