My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

 There were four ysense surveys offered to me recently and they all disqualified me after I clicked on them. I still have 6.34 dollars there.

There were no toluna surveys when I checked.

I now have 228 points on lifepoints because a recent poll paid me 1 point.

I was able to reach 1 dollar on paidverts and I advertised my accounts. I did not get any referrals on any account this time either. But at least this time I got 69,000 BAP there now so I only need 31,000 more BAP to reach the next BAP level, after which I can earn much more quickly.

I haven't been clicking on comical-clicks.com and wherethemoneygrows.info ads lately. Ideally I can become more active on those websites again.

I am going to upload a video to youtube next week. My planned uploading schedule is one video every week.

I now have 4.01 dollars on timebucks. That is almost halfway to a cashout. I might be able to cashout ten dollars there after about three more months.


No comments:

Post a Comment