My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

 I now have 4.99 dollars on Ysense. This is because 2 surveys paid me. I think there's also a 9 cent bonus coming from completing 2 surveys within 24 hours, which is a checklist bonus.

I now have 77 cents on Timebucks. That is very near to a dollar, after which I will advertise there to try to gain referrals.

I was able to buy another silver bird on coin-farm.net. As a result I have around 3 silver birds there now. I need to get paying referrals to be able to withdraw there.

I still keep getting offered the survey on Toluna worth 1200 points which disqualifies as soon as I click it.

I have 50 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 56 cents total there by the end of the week.

I now have 16,000+ coins on Cointiply. I will get to withdraw there after I get 30,000 coins total, which is worth 3 dollars.

There were 2 surveys offered to me on Lifepoints earlier that said that their quotas were full and didn't give any disqualification points.


No comments:

Post a Comment