My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 16, 2021

 I still have 5.93 dollars on ysense. There were four recent surveys offered there that disqualified me after three or four questions.

I still have 3,810 points on toluna. There were a few surveys there that disqualified me as soon as I clicked them recently.

I have 2.58 dollars on timebucks right now. I earned a bit from disqualification points from surveys that disqualified me.

I have 72 cents on paidverts right now. As I said before I will probably have 80 cents there by the end of the week.

I have 16,500+ coins on cointiply right now. I can earn another 18 coins after nine hours. I will try to click the paid to click ads there too.

I still have around 197 pesos on mobrog. A survey was recently offered to me there that disqualified me as soon as I clicked it.

When I earn enough gold coins I will try to buy another silver bird on coin-farm.net.


No comments:

Post a Comment