My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

 I now have 1.98 dollars on timebucks because of some clicks and disqualification points. I will reach 2 dollars there soon.

I also realized I don't have to enter my banking details to advertise there. I can just automatically deduct my earnings there to be transferred to my advertising balance. Because of this, I might choose to advertise there after all.

I received more just in health emails which I deleted.

I think I have 65 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 71 cents or so by the end of the week.

I was recently offered a survey on toluna worth 6000 points which disqualified me after about ten questions.

I have 197 pesos on mobrog right now. That is pretty close to a cashout of 250 pesos.

I can earn another 18 coins on cointiply after about 11 hours.

I have 90 cents on wherethemoneygrows.info right now. I can probably cashout there after 15 days since I earn around 0.7 cents there every 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment