My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, August 12, 2021

 I still have 5.93 dollars on ysense. There was one survey I was able to complete there but it didn't pay anything. That's normal with the site - a few surveys are just scams.

I have 2.24 dollars on timebucks right now because a survey paid me 24 cents. I am planning on buying advertising there once I reach 10 dollars.

I will probably have around 71 cents on paidverts by the end of the week.

I now have 16,400+ coins on cointiply. I can get another 18 coins there after 11 hours. If I click the ads there I can gain another 200 or so coins every 24 hours.

I now have 92 cents on wherethemoneygrows.info. I will probably get to cashout there after two weeks since I try to earn 1 cent at a time there by clicking more ads than usual.

I have removed promotebuxer from my banners since it seems to be a scam site. I'll just put the banners back if it pays anything, but it's unlikely.

I still have 3,180 points on Toluna. There was another survey there that usually pops up from time to time that disqualifies as soon as you reach 75 percent, so I didn't earn any points from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment