My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, August 8, 2021

 I still have 5.20 dollars on Ysense. Maybe there will be more surveys later.

I have 3,180 points on Toluna right now. A recent poll there paid me 15 points. Right now a survey worth 4000 points keeps getting offered but I get disqualified as soon as I click it.

I uploaded two videos to Youtube. I have been planning on making those videos for a while, so I just uploaded them immediately instead of waiting for a month.

I have 58 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably have 70 cents there or so by the end of the week.

I have I think 16,400+ coins on cointiply right now.

I have 1.85 dollars on timebucks right now. A recent survey there paid me 40 or so cents.

I think I have 3 silver birds on coin-farm.net total. I am not that sure. I might actually have 4 silver birds there instead of three since I bought one recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment