My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

 I have 48 cents on paidverts right now after clicking 22 ads earlier. As expected, I will probably have 56 cents total by the end of the week.

I seem to be gaining a significant amount of money on one site that I might get to consider it a regular income source. I sort of have a trick that helps me earn there faster.

I might get to cashout from two sites after two months.

Toluna keeps saying that a survey worth 1200 points is available but it keeps disqualifying me when I click it. I probably just have to wait for other surveys to show up there later.

I have 196 points on Lifepoints right now. I need 285 points to cashout 250 pesos there.

I have 76 cents on Timebucks right now. I am very near to a dollar there, which I will use to advertise.

I still have less than a cent on 2captcha.com.

I checked if I got any referrals on Megatypers recently, but I still have zero referrals there.

I received another ad on my cellphone, which I deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment