My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, August 5, 2021

 There were around 2 Ysense surveys that disqualified me a few hours ago. Right now I have 5.20 dollars there.

I have 1.50 dollars on Timebucks right now since a survey paid me 50 cents. I realized that I can't transfer that 1 dollar to my advertising balance to advertise. I need to put 20 dollars minimum into my advertising balance, and it seems I need to enter my banking details into Timebucks and such to add money for advertising. I don't really feel like advertising there anymore after that since 20 dollars is already a significant amount of money for me, and I don't want to enter my banking details there.

It's been a month since my last videos on Youtube, so I will upload again there after a month. I will upload one video each to each channel. I still have four edited videos left, so it will be three more months until I need to edit videos for Youtube again.

I have 55 cents on paidverts right now and I will probably have 57 cents total by the end of the week. That's more than halfway to another dollar to advertise with.

I can earn another 18 coins on Cointiply after three hours. Right now I have 16,100+ coins there.

No comments:

Post a Comment