My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, August 22, 2021

 I now have 2.70+ dollars on Ysense. This is because 2 surveys paid me recently.

I was able to reach 385 points on Lifepoints. This is because one survey paid me 100 points and another survey paid me 2 disqualification points. I requested a cashout of 250 pesos so I have 100 points there now.

I have 3.70+ dollars on timebucks right now from clicking the poll and the paid to click ads. There haven't been any paying surveys there recently.

I have 82.9 cents on paidverts right now after paying the taxes on the site on the weekend. I will probably have 92 cents there by the end of the week. Once I reach a dollar there I will advertise again.

I have 56 cents on comical-clicks.com right now. I will probably get to cashout there after two months.

I can get another 18 coins on cointiply after four hours. Right now I have 16,800+ coins there so I will reach 17,000 coins there soon.

I am going to try to be active on 2captcha.com again. When there are no surveys it's the website I make the most money from since I earn 1 cent per hour there.


No comments:

Post a Comment