My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, August 19, 2021

 I was able to cashout from ysense. After that about two more surveys paid me so I have 0.97 dollars there now even after cashing out. I will probably receive the money after a week.

I now have 7,195 points on toluna since a recent poll paid me 15 points. There were around two surveys offered recently, one of them disqualified me as soon as I clicked it and the other survey disqualified me after around three questions.

I now have 80 cents on paidverts after clicking ads. I will probably have 82 cents there by the end of the week.

I was able to reach one dollar on wherethemoneygrows.info and cashed out. I received the money after around 24 hours. There was a fee of 34 cents.

I have around 3.27 dollars on timebucks right now because of paid to click ads and the poll. Ideally I get paid by more surveys there.

I just finished recording for another video I want to upload to youtube. I just need to edit it first into a video since it's mostly pictures.

I have 16,691 coins on cointiply right now. I will reach 16,700 coins there after around nine more hours.

I currently have 50 cents on comical-clicks.com. That is halfway to a cashout.


No comments:

Post a Comment